Wednesday, August 15, 2012

....One year

My cousin Lina just brought to my attention today, that it has been exactly one year since I've blogged. 
I felt I should post today with a quick summery of this last year,

-I have been traveling, to Hawaii and Italy 
-I have gotten a new kitten, and I named him Panda.
-I have dyed my hair red
-I have had lots of fun summer experiences including trips to the lake, visiting family, weddings and concerts. Meeting new people, trying new things, reading interesting books and cooking adventures.

Today I went thrifting to my fave local clothing exchange store, Junkee, and found this great little green bag for my travels for only 12$


Well, that's all I have time for for now. Will try to post occasionally :)
  You can follow me on Tumblr as well, I spend lots of time on there :P

1 comment:

lina said...

yay!!!!!!!!! haha CUTE bag! very nice find wendy! i really need to go there again. i have credit there!!