Tuesday, August 25, 2009

......Photography class

So today was my very first photography class in my fall semester at my community collage, which I had a very stressful couple of months trying to get into but finally did by the fact that someone dropped out at the last minute. Well I was very nervous this morning and early afternoon thinking about things like, what if he is a boring teacher, what if I'm super shy and mess up and am the worst in the class, what if...What if... I always stress myself over things. But then I entered the class room to a very welcoming, humorous, un intimidating, older man who I think I will enjoy learning from the next few months. Also I am among about 14 other people all of which include a variety of age groups, and consists of 13 girls and one guy. Lol. I think I'll enjoy myself in this class, and I can't wait to learn all that I can about photography as it is my passion and you can never learn too much :)

1 comment:

raquel said...

SWEET! You MUST tell me everything! :D Im soooo happy/excited for you. Go knock their socks off! :)