Thursday, September 30, 2010

....Beaded

Right before I left, my aunt showed me all the neat beads she has, so I put a few in my hair. =)
Also, just bought these shoes today, I haven't bought new wedges in so long! I am excited.
Oh and this recent buy, velvet skirt from Forever21 I saw in their really neat new blogger shop section.
 
P.S. When I click the little "insert image" icon when editing a post, it pops up  just a white screen and won't let me upload any photos, anyone else having this problem?? Do you know how to fix it??



















3 comments:

lina said...

your hair is so awesome!! is it heavy with all of those beads??
you look different somehow! lol. i like it.
cute top(s?).
miss you!!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

that sequin top is fabulous, and i love what you've done with your hair! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Constance said...

Wow you are a beauty! Love your top and your gorgeous hair.
x