Wednesday, March 9, 2011

......Dusty rose remix

So, I haven't had much time for outfits lately, but I wore this amazing sweater again and switched it up and made it a little more feminine, I thought the look deserved a post. And it's been awhile since I last posted.

 I have been watching quite a few Korean dramas lately and I have been working knee high socks and skirts/shorts into my wardrobe a lot as a result.
The inspiration comes from seeing the girls always in their school uniforms of skirts and socks.
I like the look and it's fun to wear.

I always get sort of excited when I buy new shampoo/bath products, and I do it often because I don't like to use the same thing for too long, I get easily bored of it. Today I got a passion fruit and guava one and it smells super yummy, I also got some yellow nail polish and a few things at our bargain bin thrift store. :)




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful!

Bhakti Omwoods said...

THIS OUTFIT IS SPECTACULAR and soft and sweet and I love the colors! I need to stop reading your blog, it's causing all these CAPSIFIED reactions from me :D