Friday, March 18, 2011

.....Thai corner cafe

Today I went to the movies to see that new Red Riding Hood movie, it was pretty good :) A fun twist and some yummy men, plus Amanda Seyfried who is beautiful and on my favorite actress list.

Afterward me and my mom ate at a new Thai place in town, Thai Corner Cafe, I love it there! And they are very vegan friendly. 
I got the yellow curry and it was AMAZING and spring rolls with the best peanut sauce ever. My mom got the tofu veggie soup. They also give you this really neat sweet tangy cucumber salad with a very unique flavor. After eating all the yummy curry fillings, I had sauce left so I asked for a to-go container and I got back this tiny adorable little box! :)
Awesome.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: