Friday, December 31, 2010

.......A very belated christmas and a happy new year

           I have been away and not posting due to my previous post about my picture uploading dilemma.

The very helpful Amy from the blog, Amour Et Chocolat  brought to my attention that I can use a image hosting online site to upload my photos, which had not occurred to me. It does add an extra step, but I am oh so thankful that she helped my panicked self realize a way to solve my problem, the free way. 
:-) 
Thank you Amy.

Anyway, here is a short account of my laid back, lovely simple Christmas.
We didn't have a tree this year, and my brother ripped apart all my fancy wrapping before I could take photos.
We ate yummy veggy food, and I very happily stuffed myself to the extreme  :-)

I received a gift card to TOMSshoes.com,
a red Kat Von D lipstick, and cute yellow and red fingerless gloves.

Also this is a semi outfit post of what I wore on Christmas.

My kitties Alice (black) and Chubba (gray)



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My "famous" brussels sprouts

Photobucket

Lots of garlic

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

lina said...

yay for more blogging! i'm so glad amy could help : )
you rockin that holiday outfit gurl!
ooo! more toms shoes eh??

maddy said...

Looks like a fabulous holiday!!! I love your blog! So fabulous! Happy new year and Cheers to 2011!

stay classy,
madeleine

madtab7.blogspot.com