Friday, February 5, 2010

......Shadow trees

Today I drew inspiration again from my new favorite color palette. I find myself very drawn to clean light colors combined subtly with red, red lips mostly. Also I love my new riding style boots from Target I got for only 19.95$. : ) I'm new to this whole outfit posting, not sure if it's my thing yet. Well if I keep it up must practice my posing and find better backdrops....(Also, I still cannot get my pictures to look the size I want on my actual blog page, I must still be doing something wrong) *Sigh*


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

lina said...

cute! i like the one by the tree : )
who takes your photos??

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for your sweet comment! to answer the question you left on my blog, i use a lens filter called the foggilizer and it basically, well, makes everything look foggy!