Saturday, February 13, 2010

.....The valentine box continued

So Lauren painted a design on what we thought to be the top of the box, but it turns out it was the bottom (oops) well we turned it right side up and I hot glued some silk flowers on it and then she did a little drawing as a finishing touch,

The table was full of red and pink boxes, with over the top decorations and candy sticking out of all ends, but I think ours was the best. (hehehehe) Inside and out. It was a long night because our box was auctioned off third to last. *Yawn* It sold for 42$ so I beat my last few years and it was near the goal price I was aiming for :) I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Awsome box!
You're so creative!

lina said...

i definitely think your box looks the best!! so pretty. love it : )

Unknown said...

the flowers on the box are so beautiful :)

Unknown said...

the flowers on the box are so beautiful :)