Monday, March 29, 2010

......Day 5

Today on my fifth day of visiting Lina we went to Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters. I got a book of grafting paper at Anthropologie for only 95 cents and then two pairs of jeans, a shirt, gray nail polish, and a bowl and plate at UO. 
For lunch we went to a Mediterranean food place and I shared the vegetable kabobs 
and hummus/dolmahs/tabbouleh/babaganoush plate,with my aunt. Lina got feta filo pockets.
We also went to a book sale where I got The Count of Monte Cristo  for 50 cents. : )


2 comments:

Unknown said...

man you and those good deals :P

Jordanmwilliams said...

Hello Wendy,

My name is Jordan Williams, I have noticed that you also a food blog.

A friend of mine and I have started a blog called Blogivation that showcases bloggers from all walk of life asking them what there motivation is to blog. We have a mutual connection in Lina, who not to long ago was one of our first post.

The reason why I am contacting you is because I would like you to guest post on blogivation. In the month of may Blogivation is trying to put to together a month fool of food bloggers "blogivation" post.

Thanks for your time a look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Jordan M. Williams
Blogivation@gmail.com
Blogivation.bogetery.com