Saturday, March 27, 2010

.....20 questions

 I have been tagged by, My Life Is A Mess  to answer these 20 questions....

1.What can't you leave the house without?
My cell phone, my purse filled with everything and anything, and at least some mascara on.



2. Favourite makeup brand.
Benefit and Bare Essentials. MAC is pretty good too.


3. Favourite flower?
Orchids and peonies 

4. Favourite clothing store?
Anthropologie

5. Favourite perfume?
Gerber Daisy by Anthropologie

6. Heels or flats?
Heels are the first thing the come to mind, but if I think about it, I wear flats much more often.

7.Do you make good grades?
Yeah.

8. Favourite colours?
Black, purple, cream and red.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Definitely not.

10. Do you drink juice?
Oh yes :)

11. Do you like swimming?
Of course! Water is my favorite element.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
I don't eat fries at all.

13. Favourite moisturiser?
Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works.

14. Do you want to get married?
I keep debating that with myself, mostly I say no.

No, but I am easily aggravated.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
                                                                   Lol, no not really.

17. Any phobias?
Needles! And spiders.

18. Do you bite your nails?
Oh I used to be an insane nail biter, but now I like em long and colored. :)

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yes, I almost died when I was about 5 from immunizations.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Heck yes! COFFEE :)





I tag,
Fromlina
Dhu
Layia Elegans
Mr.Cadaverous 
Rachel Red Lips



1 comment:

ra said...

Oh hey! I got tagged. Solid.

I enjoyed your answers, they made me smile.