Friday, March 5, 2010

....Vegan and gluten free

So I would have posted this on my vegan food blog, but I don't get many visitors there. Ok well here is a recipe I basically made up on a whim today. I am vegan and slightly gluten intolerant and so eating is not so easy, especially baked things. So I made this gluten-free-vegan-raspberry-chocolate-white chocolate-cake (lol) and I may add that it was as amazing as it looks. I'm new at the whole gluten free baking thing so when I made up this recipe, the cake kinda of sank in the middle....Therefore I filled it with berries and frosting! 
(yay for frosting lovers!) 



7 comments:

Ansley said...

Yum! the side view looks really tasty, too. :)

indigotangerine said...

yum! rasberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven. I don't really understand how vegan or gluten free baking actually works, but it looks scrumtpious.
-indigo

lina said...

woa!! that looks amazingly goood!! oh my goodness wendy. oh my goodness. i don't know what else to say.

ra said...

That cake looks uber amazing, gosh. I just ate a big meal, this is making me hungury agian.
(Also, I'm enjoying the music, I was greeted with 'Almost Lover' and it was pretty awesome.)

Kat said...

Why you do this to me?
I've already started imagining its taste.Just a slice.please.
C:

unschoolermom said...

Looks delicious! I wish I could cook that well. :^)

Kandy

Elisa said...

Oh I love raspberries and chocolate perfect combo. I'm going to forward this to my cousin who was recently told she has gluten-intolerence.

THe side view looks yummy!

Saludos,
A Mexican chica living in Europe